Thursday, October 04, 2007

Big News!!!! Advanced Solutions Inc. Purchases CADRE Systems Inc.

After 10 years of working for CADRE, I find myself getting ready to go to work for a new firm. It's always a bit scary, but in this case I know a few people that work for this company. The most important thing to me as a consultant and instructor has been and always will be my clients. Many of you are my friends, and it's those relationships I cherish the most. I've made this a point to our new partners, and they wholeheartedly agree with me - we're going to do whatever it takes to take care of our clients.

I also find myself very excited about the opportunities that become available when moving to a new company. We'll also have a much larger support and services team, and several of the hats I had to wear at CADRE I won't be doing anymore (such as the ATC Manager role) - which hopefully will mean I can dedicate more time to this blog, content, handouts, etc. So, I'm really stoked - so as this goes along, I'll proved some insights here.

For the most part, the technical staff and sales staff will become Advanced Solution employees effective November 1st. I have several items that have to be done to complete this transition but some items won't be done by that date (such as replacing and updating our blogs) due to the fact that I have AU content that needs to be finished. Our FTP site will probably also be replaced, so as I get a new site, I'll post the new links here so they'll be easy to find.

For the CADRE clients that have been around since 1993, thanks a million and stick around - its' going to get even better than before!

For more information about the upcoming merger, follow this link:

http://www.advancedsolutionsonline.com/about/pressroom_100407.jsp

Happy Cadding! - David B.

No comments: